Ideas, Ideas, and More Ideas

So last night I went to bed around 1 am or so. I was laying in bed, thinking about totally random things, and then an idea popped into my head like they love so much to do. So I found my notebook and pencil and a light so I could see and wrote it down. The writing was going so well that I actually got up and turned on the laptop which I usually hate doing.

I already have two scenes written. I would have more, but I forgot the third scene I wanted to write in the time it took to get the laptop on and type up the other two. My characters do not yet have names because my internet wasn't allowing me the chance to get online and find them.

But here's the general idea:

A young, 16-year old girl is not allowed to kiss anyone until she finds "the one." It's going to be a lot of fun to write. I can tell. :) No Kissing is a YA romance with a lot of humor mixed in. I can't wait to go back to writing it.

So, on that note, I'm off to find a name for said teenager so I can start writing.

I'll get that Bolt review up eventually, plus a review for the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series that I love so much. That will probably come after I get the final book *fingers crossed* on Tuesday.

Comments

Kaitlin Ward said…
That is the cutest idea for a story. I love it! I can definitely picture that it would be very funny:)

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: January 15

What's Up Wednesday: August 20

New Releases: Every Day, If I Lie, Dangerous Boy